Outline VPN is a virtual private network (VPN) service that provides privacy and security while browsing the Internet. Outline VPN is designed to bypass censorship and increase Access to restricted websites and services. The VPN operates using Shadowsocks, an open-source protocol that encrypts internet traffic and allows users to connect to servers in other countries.
Outline VPN is also easy to set up and use, making it a popular choice for individuals and businesses that need to bypass censorship and protect their privacy online.
Outline VPN is a VPN project that offers both server and client solutions. The VPN uses the open-source protocol Shadowsocks, which provides Access to the open Internet, while traditional VPNs can be blocked.
You can create your own VPN service using the Outline project. However, the Outline Community also offers Access to numerous free servers from 27 countries.
Servers are available in such countries as; the USA, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Singapore, Japan, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Italy, Bosnia and Herzegovina, India, Australia, Russia, South Korea, UAE, Turkey, Poland, Sweden, New Zealand, Mexico, Spain, Belgium, China, Finland, Norway, Thailand.
Outline VPN Client Website: https://getoutline.org/
Outline VPN – Official Community Website: https://getoutline.me/
Outline VPN – Free VPN with Unlimited Data
In order to use Outline VPN and connect to an accessible server located in one of the 27 countries of the world, follow these steps:
Download and install the Outline VPN client application (client) for your chosen platform:
Outline VPN Downloads
Outline VPN (client). Applications for computer
Outline VPN (client). Mobile applications
Outline VPN for Android (APK file) 1.9.0 12,23MB
- Go to the Outline Servers community page. The latest server access keys are posted on the Access Key Outline VPN page.
- Select the server country you need; click on Access key XXXX on the next page and copy the server access code in the next window.
- Open the Outline VPN app and click the + icon to add a new server.
- Add the copied code in the Add Access Key window and click the Add Server button.
- Now you can connect to the added server.
You can add as many servers as you want on your Windows, macOS, or Linux computer and Android, iPhone, or iPad mobile device.
Key Features of Outline VPN
- Virtual private network (VPN) service that encrypts internet traffic.
- Cross-platform support (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Open-source software.
- No logging of user data or online activity.
- Supports WireGuard protocol for improved speed and security.
- User-friendly interface and easy setup process.
- Ability to bypass censorship and geo-restrictions.
- Automatic kill switches to protect privacy if the VPN connection is lost.
Outline VPN offers a fast solution against internet censorship in Iran recently.