MobiKin Transfer for mobile is a software tool allowing users to transfer data between mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets. The software supports many devices and operating systems, including iOS, Android, and Windows.
With MobiKin Transfer for mobile, users can quickly transfer contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, and more between their devices without cables or complicated software. The software also allows users to back up their mobile data to their computers, ensuring that their data is safe and secure.
Switch to a new smartphone and transfer data from your old phone to a new one? Or just want to share something between two different devices? MobiKin Transfer for Mobile will help you quickly complete the data transfer from Android to Android or iPhone to Android smartphone.
Key features of MobiKin Transfer for Mobile
MobiKin Transfer for Mobile makes it easy and unlimited to copy data from one device (iPhone/Android) to another. All data transfer is done with a short click and without the risk of information loss.
- Transfer data from Android to Android smartphone: Copy contacts, text messages, call logs, music, videos, photos, documents, and apps between two Android phones.
- Transfer data from iPhone to Android smartphone: Sync contacts, SMS, music, videos, photos, and books from iOS device to Android phone.
- Ability to clear data before copying: Delete saved data on an Android phone before transferring data.
How to Get a MobiKin Transfer for Mobile Free 1-Year License Key for Windows?
To get free support from MobiKin Transfer for Mobile for 1 year, follow these steps:
1. Download the program from the link below and install it on your computer. Please note that the program has an English interface.
Download MobiKin Transfer for Mobile (Official Fast Download)
Download MobiKin Transfer for Mobile APK (Official Fast Download)
2. After installation, activate the full version of the program using the Key – Register menu and entering the following registration data:
For Android Users
To use the MobiKin Transfer for the Mobile app from Android, you need to connect your mobile device via a USB cable to your computer, following the following conditions:
- On your mobile device, enable USB Debugging in Android Settings > Developer Options > Debugging.
- Allow access to data on your phone when prompted.
- Select the permissions for the MobiKin Assistant for the Android mobile app, which will be automatically installed on your smartphone or tablet upon connection.
For iPhone Users
To use the MobiKin Transfer for the Mobile app from iPhone, you need to connect your mobile device via a USB cable to your computer by fulfilling the following conditions:
- Your computer must have the latest version of iTunes for Windows installed and running.
- Confirm your computer’s permission to access data when prompted to “Trust this computer?” on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. To trust the computer, click Trust.
MobiKin Transfer (Mobile) for Windows Offer Terms
- You get a 1-year MobiKin Transfer for a Mobile license for Windows PC, for home use only.
- Free upgrades to new versions are available for the duration of the license.
- Free technical support is not available.
- After obtaining a license, you can reinstall the program multiple times. To do this, save the license data.