KCleaner is a free and open-source program designed to help users clean and optimize their computers by removing unnecessary files and freeing up space on the hard drive.
It scans the computer for temporary, log, and other unnecessary files and then allows the user to select which ones to delete. It also has options for cleaning up the Windows Registry and browser history. The program is available for Windows and can be downloaded from the official website.
KCleaner, from the developers of SUMo and DUMo, is an efficient hard drive “cleaner” that keeps track of every useless byte to free up more space for critical data – documents, music, photos, movies, and more. The program runs automatically in the background, so you don’t have to worry about when to run the cleanup.
As proof of its effectiveness, KCleaner often finds additional GBs of junk files even after being cleaned by competing tools. And if you are concerned about data security, you can use KCleaner’s permanent file deletion methods, which make deleted files unrecoverable by any known means.
Key Features of KCleaner
- Detects and cleans temporary and useless files (cache, unused installation files, etc.).
- Automatic background operation.
- A secure method to permanently delete files.
- Expert Mode: Allows users to control the deletion of files performed by KCleaner.
- Support for various localizations.
How to Get a Free KCleaner License Key?
To get a free lifetime license, follow these steps:
1. Download the program from the following link:
Download KCleaner 3.8.5 (Official Fast Download)
2. Install the program on your computer.
3. Go to the menu “? > About the program > Enter registration data” and activate the following license:
KCleaner Offer Terms
- This is a lifetime license for personal and commercial use.
- Free upgrades to major version 3.8.x are available
- Free technical support is not available.
- It must be activated before the offer expires.