Instagram is known not only for its popularity for photo-sharing but also for many bans associated with it. You can’t download the photo or share it within the network. But today, I will tell you how to open an Instagram photo in full screen.
- It is straightforward to do this. Just open the desired post on Instagram and add it to the address:
- After that, the full-size version of the photo will immediately open.
2. Method (with App)
To open a photo on Instagram, you’ll need to have the Instagram app installed on your device. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Sign in to your account if prompted.
- Use the search bar at the top of the screen to find the account that posted the photo you want to see. You can also browse through your feed to find a picture you’re interested in.
- Once you’ve found the photo, tap on it to open it.
- The photo will open full screen, and you can swipe through multiple images of an album.
- You will also see the comments, like, save, and share options at the bottom of the screen.
Alternatively, if you have a direct link to the image, you can simply open your internet browser and paste the link; it will open the image in the browser.
〉〉 Click for free online VPNs.